Other Side Index du Forum
Other Side

Other Side Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD]%Machu Picchu-Of The Andes - Magic Po-we-r ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Other Side Index du Forum -> Recrutement et règlement -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zachalti
Candidats

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 01:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]%Machu Picchu-Of The Andes - Magic Po-we-r Répondre en citant

Click Here - urlin.us/282i2

Andean..Shaman..and..Healing..GuideThe..essence..of..Andean..shamanism..is..a..strong..connection..to..Pachamama..or..Mother..Earth,..all..the..elements..of..nature..and..a..respect..for..the..divine..creationLake...Titicaca...represents...the...element...of...water...that...washes...and...balances...usThe..second..portion..went..to..support..the..Inca..emperor..and..the..construction..and..military..projects..he..initiatedManco...Capac...and...his...sister...then...went...off...with...a...golden...rod...to...find...a...suitable...location...to...found...a...great...cityI.had.one.client.who.was.carrying.around.great.amounts.of.anger.and.frustrationInvisible.from.below.and.completely.self-contained,.surrounded.by.agricultural.terraces.sufficient.to.feed.the.population,.and.watered.by.natural.springs,.Machu.Picchu.seems.to.have.been.utilized.by.the.Inca.as.a.secret.ceremonial.cityDuring..the..ensuing..reigns..of..the..emperors..Pachakuti,..and..Topa..Inca..the..Inca..armies..expanded..the..frontiers..of..Tawantinsuyu..from..southern..Columbia..to..central..ChileSikus..sound.mp33.00M..02The...first...third...went...to...support...Inti...(the...Sun...god),...other...gods...in...the...state...pantheon,...and...a...wide...variety...of...ceremonial...activities3...Sikus...sound...03:20...€0.13...As...the...Inca...began...to...expand...their...territories,...the...first...step...was...to...seek...alliances...with...tribes...upon...the...frontiersBy..Carolynne..Melnyk..www.AndeanTriangle.com..Children...of...the...world.mp35.00M...0714...Many...things...03:05...€0.13...Over.the.years.my.interest.in.shamanism.led.me.to.work.with.shamans.in.Ethiopia,.Mexico,.Brazil.and.PeruSupply.lines.linking.the.many.Inca.social.centers.were.disrupted.and.the.great.empire.came.to.an.endOne..of..Machu..Picchu's..primary..functions..was..that..of..astronomical..observatoryAt.the.time.of.Columbus.landfall.on.the.New.World,.the.greatest.empire.on.earth.was.that.of.the.IncaWith...time...the...sun...and...the...moon...had...children...who...also...arose...from...the...lake...and...went...on...to...populate...the...four...corners...of...the...worldWhile.working.with.a.shaman.in.Brazil.I.had.a.powerful.vision.that.showed.me.very.specifically.that.it.was.time.to.go.to.Peru.and.more.specifically.to.Machu.PicchuPartway..down..the..northern..side..of..Wayna..Picchu..is..the..so-called.."Temple..of..the..Moon"..inside..a..cavernDream.catcher.mp34.00M.11Two.parallel.highways,.one.along.the.coast.and.the.other.in.the.high.mountains,.ran.north-south.from.one.end.of.the.empire.to.the.otherI...had...another...client...who,...after...the...tour,...left...a...job...that...he...disliked...and...found...the...courage...to...pursue...a...career...more...in...line...with...what...he...really...wanted...to...doMachu..Picchu..Facts.There.is.also.an.Intihuatana.alignment.with.the.December.solstice.(the.summer.solstice.of.the.southern.hemisphere),.when.at.sunset.the.sun.sinks.behind.Pumasillo.(the.Puma's.claw),.the.most.sacred.mountain.of.the.western.Vilcabamba.range,.but.the.shrine.itself.is.primarily.equinoctialAndean..shamanism..is..like..shamanism..the..world-over..in..that..it..is..nature..basedHow...they...moved...and...placed...the...enormous...blocks...of...stones...remains...a...mystery,...although...the...general...belief...is...that...they...used...hundreds...of...men...to...push...the...stones...up...inclined...planesThe...Apus...represent...the...Hanac...Pacha...or...the...upper...sphere...and...act...as...antennae...to...other...dimensionsEnlargeTo.those.who.come.with.a.clear.and.pure.intent.these.ancient.mountains.will.open.up.and.share.their.energetic.powers.with.youQuite.frequently.these.gifts.were.readily.accepted.(certainly.the.intimidating.specter.of.the.powerful.Inca.armies.assisted.in.this.process),.but.if.certain.tribes.proved.recalcitrant,.the.Inca.simply.overwhelmed.them.with.superior.military.powerI...had...a...very...powerful...experience...working...with...the...earth...elementAs..my..fears..left..I..felt..the..intense..love..that..Mother..Earth..has..for..each..usThe.most.important.spirit.in.the.Andes.is.the.Apus.or.the.mountainsThe.area.within.the.triangle.of.Lake.Titicaca,.Machu.Picchu.and.the.Amazon.is.considered.a.power.vortexThe...origins...of...the...Inca...are...shrouded...in...mystery...and...mythology8...Children...of...the...world...05:27...€0.13...I..was..shown..that..if..I..followed..this..path..it..would..be..necessary..to..step..outside..my..comfortable..world..of..international..education..with..all..of..its..perks..and..devote..myself..to..the..path..of..spiritual..understanding d6d2cc075d
zoey kush videoEA.Mobile.Need.For.Speed.Undercover.MOBILE.PACKArabSeeD.CoM.Ebthalat.Dinia.part2.rarTsubasa Amami IPTD-889 Jav Censored DVDRip XviD-MotTto.rar! Juegos Eroticos para Adultos para PC, mas de 40 Juegos Por

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 01:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Other Side Index du Forum -> Recrutement et règlement -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006